Babies love sweets, especially honey. Combine it with something they don’t usually eat and see the result. You’ll be overjoyed when you will see your baby eating carrots glazed with honey. It is a good way to introduce vegetables at a very early stage of their lives.
- A dozen Peeled baby carrots
- Water – 1 ½ quarts
- Freshly chopped parsley – 3 tbsp
- Honey – 2tbsp
- Salt – half tsp
- Grated orange rind – half tsp
- Take a medium saucepan and boil water in it.
- Add carrots and cook until they become tender
- Drain water
- Take a large bowl and toss carrots, parsley and the rest of ingredients in it.
You can also cut carrots into bite-size pieces to make it easy for your baby to eat it. Now put one bite in your star’s mouth and one in yours and enjoy these moments!