The creamy texture of that tomato sauce is such a delight when it is served with spinach ravioli. It isn’t simply an adult dish; babies can also eat it with the same zeal.
- Spinach ravioli – 1 1/2 pounds
- Olive oil – 1/4 cup
- Marinara sauce – 1 cup
- Ricotta cheese – half cup
- Fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced – 2 tbsp
- Parmesan, freshly grated – 3 tbsp
- Salt (omit black pepper for baby)
- To make ravioli, boil salted water in a large pot. Add olive oil and toss in the ravioli. Cook for 5 minutes. Then drain the water but keep half cup of water separately. Coat the ravioli with 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Now for the sauce part, simmer the sauce over medium heat and stir frequently. Keep its consistency the way you like it (thick or thin). Add ricotta cheese. Simmer for a while and add salt.
- To serve the baby, spoon a little sauce in the bowl, put ravioli over the sauce and drizzle a little sauce over it. Feed it with a spoon.
It will surely be a satisfying dinner not only for your family but also for your baby.