If your child doesn’t like leafy green vegetables, kale chips will prove to be a great hit. The taste of rice vinegar will be mind-blowing in these chips. They are also a good alternative to potato chips.
- Kale – one bunch (or as per your requirement)
- Olive oil – 2 tbsp
- Kosher salt – to taste
- Seasoned rice vinegar – 1 tbsp
- Preheat oven to 275 degree Fahrenheit.
- Cut the stems from the leaves and dry them. The best way to dry them is to spin them in a salad spinner. Then chop the leaves into chip-size pieces.
- Take a large bowl, toss in the leaves, dress them with vinegar and olive oil and add salt. Mix it well.
- Take 2 baking sheets and arrange the leaves in a single layer.
- Bake for 20 minutes and remember when you take them out they should be green and not burnt.
It’s so easy to make and it’s yummy. Your baby has eaten the whole bowl of kale chips and is crying for more…and these roasted kale chips win!! The fortune teller says that this is going to happen when you try this recipe.