This indulging yet quick recipe will soon be your kid’s much-loved meal. Combining the succulent cheese and cream with risotto will increase his hunger in the most tasteful and healthy manner.
- Three tbsp butter
- Half cup onions, finely chopped
- Two tbsp carrots, finely chopped
- One tsp garlic, finely chopped
- Two tbsp zucchini, finely chopped
- One Quarter cup green peas, boiled
- Two cups rice, cooked
- Two tbsp fresh cream
- Half cup milk
- One quarter cup cheese, grated
- Black pepper freshly ground, to taste
- Salt, to taste
- Half cup water
- Take a deep pan and heat butter on very low heat. Now add finely chopped onions and sauté till they look transparent.
- Now add chopped garlic and sauté for one minute.
- Put in all vegetables and spices. Stir well and cook till the veggies get tender.
- Add rice, milk, cream and water and stir well
- Once the mixture starts boiling, let it simmer for a couple of minutes.
- Finally add grated cheese and stir well.
Here is the nice creamy cheesy textured rice, ready to tempt your little one.