This startling fruit salad will not only be appealing for your kid but he will also be able to recognize all the seasonal fruits. This no-cook recipe comes with exotic taste and nutritional worth.
- All easily available seasonal fruits (bananas, apple, pear, pineapple, strawberries, raspberries, mango, grapes etc.)
- A few drops of lemon juice
- Sugar – to taste
- Wash all fruits thoroughly, peel (where required) and dice, except bananas
- Add sugar and lemon juice and mix well
- Cover with a lid and keep in refrigerator until the juicy texture of fruits gets nicely mingled
- Just before serving, add diced bananas and mix well
It’s a fairly simple way to give your child all the essential nutrients through a very flavourful experience.